Position Title:Customer Care Representative
WHO WE ARE & WHAT YOU’LL DO
Clear Rate is an innovative, high-growth telecommunications company located in the heart of Troy, MI. We provide nationwide voice, data and internet solutions to residential and business customers and we’re committed to empowering our employees and developing leaders.
The Customer Care Representative is critical to our company because this person is our first line of contact with our customers, and ensures that we provide the highest degree of service and professionalism. Nearly 1/3 of our current employees started in this position and have been promoted to other positions within the company- including finance, HR, sales, business operations, network operations, and administration.
You’ll work with customers to solve issues and address concerns regarding service, products, billing, and claims via phone and computer. You’ll troubleshoot phone service questions, oversee payments, and manage repair tickets. You will also work directly with our network providers to arrange phone and internet services, as well as resolve issues.
- Provide quality customer service to our wide variety of clientele.
- Identify and document individual customers concerns and take corrective action to satisfy the issue within the initial call to uphold our goal of first call resolution.
- Effectively navigate our database software to provide accurate account management.
- Manage time efficiently, and prioritize tasks and assigned projects.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary & compensation program; including quarterly bonus opportunities and annual pay increases.
- Generous benefits package including: 100% company paid medical and dental benefits after 30 days. Opt-i vision, short-term & long-term disability, and life insurance options. Quarterly HSA company contributions from Clear Rate. Competitive 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid day off for your birthday - in addition to paid holidays and PTO program.
- In-building cafe that includes games and putting green.
- Free in-building gym.
- Fun company events in and outside of the office throughout the year!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- College Degree, or 2 years experience in reception or administration field.
- Be a self-starter and active learner.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain positive work ethic in fast past environment.
- Proficient typing abilities and experience with Microsoft Suite.
CONNECT WITH US