Customer and Data Entry Services Coordinator
Cross Cultural Communication Systems Inc., in Woburn, MA is dedicated to providing qualified cultural-linguistic services to healthcare, educational, legal and other businesses. CCCS is seeking a full or part time employees comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and able to work in a fast paced, collaborative atmosphere. Hourly pay $15.75-$16.00.
Excellent Customer Service experience and able to multi task in fast paced environment. Responsibilities include: Data Entry ensuring that all input of information, regarding completed interpreting services are accurately recorded while complying with HIPAA, Individual Privacy Act and any other Federal and State Privacy U.S. laws regarding confidentiality requirements. Expected to work collaboratively under the Director’s supervision.
Main duties include:
- Ability to type 50-60 words per minute and to ensure accuracy from beginning to end
- Answer phones and coordinate daily appointments
- Verify all information is correct
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to coordinate deadlines
- High School diploma and related experience
- Experience in customer service
- The ability to type a minimum of 50-60 word per minute
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to interpreting requests and cultural/linguistic needs
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills: ensuring timely, effective and efficient coordination of tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Advance level working with Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, QuickBooks, and Internet
- Flexibility and creative problem solving is appreciated
- Please note that applicant must pass a background check and meet health industry standards.
Please send resume and cover letter to
Director of Interpreter Services