Pro Staff in Arlington, Texas is currently hiring Customer Development Representatives for a client in Mansfield, Texas. This is an Inside Sales position responsible for driving on-going incremental sales growth from their assigned accounts by locating new business opportunities through outcalls and e-mails utilizing the inside sales strategic marketing plans. Develop phone based revenue through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establish ongoing rapport with existing and new customers.
- Effectively and creatively communicates overall value to customers.
- Increase sales from assigned customer accounts by locating and identifying new business opportunities and convincing customers to move more of their annual spend over to Mouser.
- Work with Customer Service Representatives and Management to develop strategies to penetrate shared CDR accounts.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with others and able to initiate, establish and maintain highly effective business relationships with internal and external business contacts of various cultures. Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close sales while maintaining established sales goals. Follow up on customer submitted requests for quotation.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated tasks.
- Plans and analyzes the impact of decisions before execution.
- Pay rate: $40,000 annually
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Minimum 1 year experience of business to business phone sales.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Desire and ability to sell with a very outgoing and mature personality
- Has acceptable driving record and can provide current, valid driver's license and current proof of insurance
- Highly organized and with very effective time management skills
- Possesses the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Detailed and thorough in work habits including detailed documentation
- Strong presentation skills, ability to effectively present information to a group of people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - equally strong listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established salesquotes.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to verbalize and express themselves well in a telephone environment with a clear enunciation of English
- Must be internet savvy and familiar with Internet E-Commerce. PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software.
- Ability to read and understand a terminal/PC screen and printed reports.
- Skill Evaluation: Math 90%, Spelling 80%, Typing 40 WPM, Basic Excel 70%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.