RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Customer Project/Program Manager VI to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Herndon, Virginia (VA). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
- Actively monitor the program
- Manage all aspects of delivery including staffing, schedule, risk management, subcontracts management, quality control, configuration management, financial management, contractual commitments, completion of contractual deliverables, milestone achievement, service levels, status updates, and reporting
- Lead virtual and onsite team of technical experts for delivery of system infrastructure, survey, design, implementation planning, installation, training, calibration, and maintenance activities
- Lead delivery of contracts requirements for additional hardware, software, license agreements, and vendor maintenance
- Develop and deliver customer-facing communications and solution presentations to encourage stakeholder engagement in support of solution delivery
- Address variants as they arise, initiate corrective actions, assigned an owner and mitigation strategies will be developed
- Produce and manage customer-facing deliverables in alignment with contract specifications, including site surveys
- Skilled in agile delivery principles with integrated testing
- Skill in enhancement projects which include new development - Will be weaker here
- Skill with requirement management processes
- Familiar with the HP EDGE (Enabling Delivery and Global Excellence) framework
- Working knowledge of ITIL, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.