Customer Service – Office Supervisor
This position is responsible for interacting with customers, internal staff, and outside vendors supporting Karndean’s sales goals and facility operation. Effectively develops relationships with customers, as well as Sales and all internal departments, through excellent customer service and regular communication to ensure customers’expectations are achieved.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and accurately executes the order management process, from entry to delivery, to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
- Acts as primary contact in understanding and responding to customer needs. Responds to customer inquiries expeditiously, offering alternatives and striving towards first-call resolution.
- Proactively anticipates problems, and effectively resolves them before they become major issues.
- Understands all steps of the order fulfillment process utilizing network computer systems, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Develops relationships with Sales and Marketing Professionals to assure accurate order pricing and product on all customer orders. Provides timely, complete and direct information to communicate within the organization and the customer base.
- Prepares clear, concise reports, documentation and routine customer correspondence.
- Ability to perform office administration tasks, including but not limited to, ordering supplies, coordinating meetings and managing walk in customers.
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Foreign language skills a plus (Spanish)
- Prior successful industry customer service experience and/or a proven track record of accomplishments in working in an environment servicing internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency using personal computer, including MS Office software required. Familiarity with order management business software preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow-up with questions, comments or concerns in the manufacturing environment.