RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client is looking for a Customer Service 1 for a contract assignment in San Antonio, Texas (TX). Customer Service Representatives will be handling inbound calls and emails about a variety of topics including Accounts Payable, Billing and customer/vendor calls. This role has standard hours are 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required
- Call center experience
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
Like to have:
- Accounts payable
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.