Trescal is a growing company, looking for new talent to join our organization! We are the premier independent calibration, repair, and asset services provider in the U.S. We provide our customers single-source, cost-effective, best-in-class solutions.
Our team is comprised of talented professionals who excel at providing industry leading calibration, repair and asset management services to our customers. As an employee at Trescal, you will join a people-centric company with an incredible culture. We encourage new ideas and suggestions in order to continue to offer both customers and employees the services and benefits in a dynamic, global marketplace. We value teamwork, integrity, quality, innovation, and dynamic engagement. Does Trescal sound like the place for you? Then join our team!
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Admin - traveling to join our team in the Chandler, Arizona location. In this role you will:
* Manage the testing equipment for your customers by scheduling calibrations, signing in/out equipment for service, and verifying database updates.
* Travel to customer sites, process equipment, and prepare reports/certificates.
* Coordinate with the Mobile On-site Department to schedule on-site calibration services, with a continuous altering schedule.
As a Customer Service Admin - traveling you must possess:
*High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
*Previous experience with customer service operations and/or an inventory tracking system
*Basic knowledge and usage of computers
And we would prefer:
*Experience with ISO 17025 requirements, and with test and measurement equipment operation/maintenance - a plus
We believe people are the most important part of every business, which is why we offer more benefits than a great health insurance plan. At Trescal, we have a strong track record of retaining our employees by providing challenging work experiences, learning and development opportunities, and a success oriented collaborative environment. In addition, we offer paid time off, a 401k plan, career development opportunities, referral bonuses, and a competitive benefit package.
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page at JOBS.TRESCAL.US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Title: Customer Service Admin - traveling
- Manages the testing equipment for specified customers by scheduling calibrations, signing in/out equipment for service and verifying database updates.
- Build and maintain strong customer/vendor relationships.
- Works professionally by adhering to company policies.
- Responsible to carry out the policies and procedures set forth by Trescal.
- Occasional assistance form supervisor or manager needed to resolve complaints/problems.
- Performs other duties as required.
Source of Supervision:
- Supervised by a manager. Performs semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, sales representative, and inter-company personnel. Work is performed under defined and uniform procedures.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with customer service operations and inventory tracking systems.
- Experience with ISO 17025 requirements, and with test and measurement equipment operation /maintenance, a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and basic knowledge and usage of computers.
- Must be able to work well with customers
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to travel 60-70% of work time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Some outside work in year round environments.
Click Here To Apply