Set and achieve your own measure of success! Earn long-term, loyal service customers by following our professional and customer-friendly approach to service. Excellent quality control and customer follow-up systems will complement your face-to-face customer communication. Deliver the WOW factor while working as part of a team to meet departmental goals and objectives
Summary of Essential Duties
- Determine customer’s initial expectations of service visit and need for scheduled maintenance;
- Recommend vehicle repair and maintenance to customer;
- Promote sale of products and services beneficial to customer;
- Communicate effectively with service technicians and management about ordered maintenance and repair work;
- Assign time to each job based on customer labor time guide designated by management;
- Follow up to verify customer satisfaction;
- Build relationships with customers to promote repeat and referral service business.
What We Are Seeking
- Automotive experience preferred;
- Driven to ensure quality, customer satisfaction and profitability;
- Winning attitude and excellent sales and customer-service skills;
- Well-organized and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds with assistance
- Valid driver’s license and unrestricted insurability under Klaben policy maintained throughout employment.
- Excellent earnings opportunity with established, successful organization;
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability benefits available;
- Employer-participation in 401(k) retirement savings;
- Paid vacation and holidays. Closed Sundays;
- Continuing training to maintain and improve skills;
- Modern facility and excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer