RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Customer Service Center in Reading, Pennsylvania (PA).
- Provide customer service to claimants, providers, and clients with problems or questions regarding their claims and/or policies via telephone or correspondence
- Maintain customer service logs
- Process incoming client correspondence
- Meet or exceed production goal of 50-80 calls per day
- Meet or exceed customer service quality standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years of customer service experience preferably in a call center environment
- Courteous demeanor, self-driven, extremely reliable, problem solver, able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment with shifting priorities & ongoing interruptions
- Courteous telephone communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing speed with small error count
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.