Job Title: Operations Associate
Location: Portsmouth NH
Operations Associates are extremely organized, detail-oriented and great at multitasking.
You know that Operations Associates are exceptionally analytical, stupendous at problem solving, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
But, did you know that Direct Capital Operations Associates must...
• Make every customer experience remarkable through open lines of communication with customers and finance managers, and by supporting relationships with our partners
• Be scrappy with file preparation, organization, and prioritization.
• Crush obstacles by solving tough problems on challenging deals
• Seek change by being the voice for our customers internally and procure and process equipment orders efficiently.
• Invent solutions when auditing and proof reading documents and invoices.
• Drive momentum for success by self-managing a monthly portfolio of 100 customers and keeping their transactions moving through identification and coordination of equipment delivery dates.
• Be point blank when preventing fraud throughout the organization.
• Give back to our customers in the form of exceptional customer service and proper delivery of funds and equipment.
• Bring the passion all day, every day, by keeping detailed and organized notes in Salesforce regarding your communications with existing contacts.
• Enjoy the ride! (That’s it – just enjoy being an Operations Associate)!
In addition to embodying Direct Capital’s ten core values, you must also have the following skills to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 1-2 years of prior business/office experience
• Proficiency in Salesforce, Outlook, Excel and Word
• Early adoption to change management
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
• Demonstrated initiative
• Timely follow-through
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Thrive in a fast paced environment while continually maintaining a positive attitude and promoting teamwork across departments
4365-US Hwy 1 South, Suite 105, Princeton, NJ 08540
609.454.3209 x 112 (Off)| 609.356.0312 (Fax)
FORTIRA is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)