Another Source's client, PetroCard Inc., is recruiting a Customer Service Coordinator to join their current team in the Kent, WA office as they grow to take on more business.
With over 30 years of experience in the petroleum industry, and as a subsidiary of the Bristol Bay Native Corporation (BBNC), PetroCard has strong guidance and financial backing. They’re focused on our community, partnering with Waste Management on a Clean and Green Initiative that involves 30 sites across the US, and their team of 100 employees in Washington and Oregon are committed to creating a fun and open environment. An environment where the team thinks and act like owners -- working together as a team, understanding the business, the mission, and the direction they are headed in.
Through engagement with all areas of the business, the Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing support to both external and internal customers by performing the following duties:
- Service customer’s needs over the phone, in person and through email.
- Provide customers with information to utilize PetroCard’s services.
- Support and develop a positive team environment which promotes our culture and delivers value to external and internal customers.
- Process orders for production.
- Update and maintain computer database with current customer information and details.
- Process and distribute customer-specific reports.
- Conduct proactive customer calls to improve customer satisfaction and maximize revenue potential.
- Participate in the on-call rotation schedule.
- Perform special projects or tasks as needed.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years demonstrated customer service experience with both an internal and external client base
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Experience using contact management or CRM software
- Proficient with multi-line phone system
- Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting principles
- Established troubleshooting, research and complex problem solving skills
- Team player, with the ability to positively interface with customers, office staff and field technician
- Strong work ethic and highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong multitasking skills
PetroCard is proud to offer a competitive benefit package including competitive salary and PTO, solid medical/dental/life benefits and growth opportunities. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values its employees and it’s customers!
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Keywords: Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Specialist, Customer Service Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Customer Support Specialist, Dispatch, Support, Customer Service Coordinator, Support, Customer Service Representative, Service Assistant, Project Administrator, Project Administration, #AnotherSource1