ABOUT THE JOBThe Retail Management Store Customer Experience job family ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability, as well as establish and retain a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. Optimizes the IKEA shopping experience in order to ensure satisfied customers and increase sales. This job is also accountable for enhancing customer satisfaction by providing product handover and car loading efficiently and with empathy.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Builds loyalty by ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience.
- Acts as the Customer Ambassador and resolves problems independently to meet the customers’ needs and expectations.
- Recognizes and responds when a customer needs assistance and offers help loading the vehicle or moving goods outside to the loading zone.
- Provides friendly, safe, and efficient car loading service, or unloading to bring returns back into the store, while maintaining a clean loading zone by removing strapping, excess carts, and cardboard.
- Creates a positive customer experience by ensuring order accuracy.
- Offers and sells services depending on the situation to the customer during the Handover and Loading Process.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Previous retail selling experience preferred.
- Problems solving skills.
- Strong understanding of what excellent customer service looks like.
- Passion for home furnishings.
- Ability to handle customer inquiries.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to priortize and organize your work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Computer literate and interested in new applications and tools.