Title: Senior Customer Service Representative
Location: Norwood, MA-02062
Duration: 5+ Months
- This position is for an entry-level support staff in Customer Service, who works on routine tasks under moderate supervision.
- Provides basic support to clients by responding to customer inquiries and answering, documenting, and monitoring call center interactions.
- Responsible for answering telephone inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Other: Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically supervised by a supervisor or manager.