Customer Service Center Manager, Late Shift / Weekends
Fortegra has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service Center Manager at our Omaha, NE location.
This position will be responsible assisting with the daily activity of the Nebraska Customer Service Center. Supervises CSRs and responsible for providing daily guidance. Will provide analytical support to include forecasting, capacity planning, reporting, etc.
- Managing, supervising, and coordinating the activities of customer service center professionals in providing telephone related services
- Works with leader to determine recording statistics, performance levels and user rates of the call center
- Support of other departmental duties as assigned
- Planning and supervising changes and managing the daily operations of the center
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimizing errors and tracking operative performance
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry new developments, productions and involvement in network communication
- Recording statistics, performance levels and user rates of the center
- Reviewing the staff’s performance, determining training needs and scheduling training sessions
- Handling the most complicated customer inquiries or complaints
Our ideal candidate strengths include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Support and supervise a team of CSRs to ensure adherence to company standards for quality and performance
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks with the customer always first
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Qualifications Required.
- 3-4 years plus solid call center management experience is REQUIRED
- Availability to work a 2:00 pm – 11:00pm shift is REQUIRED. Weekend is also 2:00 pm -11:00 pm and is REQUIRED. Overall work hour flexibility is REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- High School diploma required