The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in our client's Global Operations Screening Department located in the Bolingbrook, IL area!
Duration: Contract through end of September
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
This position reports to the Manager of global Operations.
- A Global Screening Representative ensures that all background screening are processed accurately and efficiently.
- This position will respond to customer inquiries in a professional manner and ensure that all procedures and policies are followed.
- Complete all background screening functions required for assigned cases. This includes application analysis, scope diagnosis, developing telephone numbers and logical source names, conducting the telephone interview, document management and data entry.
- Monitoring fulfillment partners to ensure the timely and accurate completion of searches.
- Completing assigned cases within customer required time frame, contacting customers and/or applicants for additional leads when required, and supplement follow-up are integral to the interview function.
- Basic quality assurance is required to include verification that all required elements have been completed, no spelling or typographical errors are present, and all information developed is accurate.
- Effectively update clients and internal associates on screening progress.
- Provide supervisor with adequate workflow management information
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and screening subjects via email and telephone Inbound /outbound in a professional manner.
- Computer literate (knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong customer focus
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred