Summary of Position
The Customer Service Representative will handle all aspects of servicing accounts including but not limited to order processing, freight management and invoicing, inventory management and control and administration of the daily operations.
- Manages and maintains all aspects of internal customer accounts and the order process including order placement and order entry, follow up, price verification and billing, using an in house order processing system.
- Communicates regarding product availability, delivery dates, order cancellations, and order status in a fast-paced environment.
- Interfaces on a daily basis with Supply planning and Yard personnel etc., to ensure customer needs are met.
- Able to effectively handle a high volume of calls and respond to inquiries or resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identifies and researches any order processing system inaccuracies, recommends solutions and takes action insuring corrective measures are immediately implemented.
- Identifies insufficient inventory and takes the necessary actions.
- Prepares the loading plans for Yard personnel and orders the transport.
Other Responsibilities/Peripheral Functions
- Flexible to work additional hours as required.
- Continually builds product knowledge.
- Assists in ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Complies with all corporate policies and business practices.
- High School Graduate
- 1-3 years related experience (customer service, business administration, or logistics preferred).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-up skills along with a strong numerical aptitude required.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to manage time effectively, take initiative, manage and adjust priorities.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts and techniques and computer software programs.
- Team player able to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
Extensive daily interaction with colleagues, management and customers. Consistently delivers high standards of customer service and communicates effectively.
This position requires the ability to think strategically. Position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to be organized and manage time to meet deadlines.
Working conditions of an office environment: dry, cool, and well lighted.
Doka offers terrific career opportunities, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending Account, company paid life insurance, supplemental voluntary term life insurance, AFLAC policies, paid time off (sick/personal, vacation, floating holiday and company paid holidays) and an exciting opportunity to join in a Customer Service position as a member of the Doka Distribution Center.
If working with some of the most impressive construction projects in the US and joining an industry leader excites you, please submit your resume by clicking below.
Visit us on-line atwww.dokausa.com for additional information on Doka Distribution Center North America, Ltd.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A company of the Umdasch Group
External candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.