Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 12 month(s)
Location: Ft Wayne IN 46805
NOTE: Possible to convert FTE
Requirements – Customer service background. Call center or medical background not required.
- Accountable for provides high-quality, customer-focused telephonic service using knowledge of procedures and systems to meet and/or exceed member satisfaction while educating constituents on healthcare policies and programs
- Consult with members to support easy navigation of the available online tools, from checking an account balance to submitting claims.
- Accountable for resolving issues without management intervention to remove barriers for the member.
- Accountable to protect sensitive member information with discretion
- Responsible for all levels of member engagement, while prioritizing effectively to meet member service goals / deadlines
- Prior call center experience preferred, but not required
- Computer knowledge and skills, comfortable learning new systems
- Able to learn, memorize and retain information
- Basic understanding of medical / reimbursement terminology preferred, but not required
- Can adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Able to work hours of 11:30 am-8:00pm EST.
- High School Diploma / GED preferred
- Ability to work overtime to meet business needs
Additional Job Details:
The agents will attend 4 Weeks of Training, M-F from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. After training, they will have 7 days of Transition Time at the same schedule, M-F from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Once the agents are out of transition they will start their regular shift of 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM.