Pay starts at $16.80
Logistics done differently.
Strong customer service is at the heart of our operations at XPO Logistics. As the Customer Service Representative - Office Services, you will perform a variety of critical support duties to the organization. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide room set-up and tear down for meetings
- Collect incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain and update mailroom forms and documents
- Set up and/or move employee work stations
- Perform general facilities and equipment maintenance as needed
- Order necessary supplies and equipment
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of mail room or building support experience
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Good data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of mail procedures
It’d be great if you also have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- General knowledge of facility operations and maintenance (plumbing, electrical, office equipment, routine repairs, etc.)
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.