For more than 40 years, Seal Dynamics LLC, a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space, industrial and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. Seal Dynamics' Seal Dynamics (A HEICO Company) founded in 1976, with its corporate headquarters based in Hauppauge, NY is a world leader in technical sales and the distribution of aerospace components.
Our unique marketing and technical sales approach is the most effective way to assist our customers in selecting products that reduce cost of ownership. Our current product portfolio includes structural, mechanical and electro-mechanical products associated with both airframe and engine applications across all ATA Chapters. Through our strategic partnerships with some of the most respected OEMs in the aviation industry, Seal Dynamics stocks and distributes in excess of 100,000 products globally in support of our customer requirements.
In addition to our distribution network, Seal Dynamics is a market leader in the design and development of FAA approved alternative parts. Our OEM licensed PMAs and Test and Computation PMAs offer our customers viable solutions in the reduction of operational costs.
Responsibilities - Customer Service Representative:
- Manages assigned accounts by serving as Main Point of Contact - answering customer inquiries, complaints, and processing of customer quotes & orders
- Performs Contract review on all customer orders
- Manage customer data base for assigned customers, including updating billing information and shipping instructions as necessary
- Manages set up of new accounts including export compliance screening
- Utilizes Syteline ERP system for customer order and RFQ processing
- Answers incoming phone calls in call loop
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; 2 year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in business to business (B2B) customer service environment
- Aviation background a plus
- Experience with ERP; MS Excel knowledge a plus
- Ability to work in fast pace environment, work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Someone with high attention to detail that possesses organizational and interpersonal effectiveness; strong communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled