Banking client in central Houston is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The CSR is primarily responsible for providing maintenance of checking and savings accounts, back office services and answering questions from existing and prospective customers.
- Assist bank customers by answering questions or resolving problems
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding basic account information, accepts stop payment and check orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems for customers
- Provide maintenance records for depository accounts, Certificates of Deposit, IRA's, safe deposit boxes, ATM/Debit Cards and direct deposits
- Checks and verifies exception items
- Aggressively cross- sells to established consumer, commercial and credit card customers
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience in a financial institution
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Reg E, Bank Secrecy Act, Reg. CC, OFAC requirements, deposit verifications, audit requirements, etc.