RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative I in Alpharetta, Georgia (GA) to assist client customers and consumers by providing information about consumer reports and/or facilitate proper routing and handling of disputes.
- Handles incoming customer or consumer inquiries about the details of consumer reports based on applicable laws and LexisNexis guidelines; Records disputed claim information, adding specified consumer statements and personal data
- Educates customers and consumers on client processes and procedures; files disputes with appropriate agencies or departments
- Utilizes databases to enter disputes and Personal Identifiable Information and ensures timely completion of disputes; Follows up with customers and consumers, when applicable
- Handles escalated calls from customers, sales people and Legal Department 5) Quality checks disputes initiated by level I consultants to ensure quality, accuracy, and departmental standards are met
- High School diploma required (College degree preferred)
- Proficient experience with computer-based software such as Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Internet savvy with experience using various web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- Proficient understanding of all applicable client's policies and procedures and relevant legislative requirements (e.g. FCRA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Punctual with time management skills
- Excellent phone etiquette with outstanding customer service skills
- Professional & pleasant demeanor
- Positive attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.