RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Customer Service Representative I in Alpharetta, Georgia (GA). The ideal candidate will assist customers and consumers by providing information about consumer reports and/or facilitate proper routing and handling of disputes.
- Handles incoming customer or consumer inquiries about the details of consumer reports based on applicable laws and company guidelines; Records disputed claim information, adding specified consumer statements and personal data
- Educates customers and consumers on company processes and procedures; files disputes with appropriate agencies or departments
- Utilizes databases to enter disputes and Personal Identifiable Information and ensures timely completion of disputes; Follows up with customers and consumers, when applicable
- Handles escalated calls from customers, sales people and Legal Department
- Quality checks disputes initiated by level I consultants to ensure quality, accuracy and departmental standards are met
- High School diploma/GED required (college degree preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Punctual with time management skills
- Professional & pleasant demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Proficient understanding of all applicable company policies and procedures and relevant legislative requirements (e.g. FCRA)
- Excellent phone etiquette with outstanding Customer Service skills
- Proficient experience with computer-based software such as Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Internet savvy with experience using various web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.