RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative I in Memphis, Tennessee (TN).
This customer facing position is responsible for representing the company in a positive manner by providing exceptional customer service to a wide range of internal and external customers including consumers, pharmaceutical buyers, medical professionals, and 3rd party vendors.
- Works collaboratively with internal departments including Distribution/Logistics, Finance, Trade, National Account Directors, and Supply Chain
- Communicates policy and has a working knowledge of the company's product line
- Maintains a detailed working knowledge of the company's trade policies, SOP's and standard business processes
- Provides operational assistance to customers and internal clients who support the attainment of business objectives
- Conducts all activities and makes decisions that are in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Company Values, FDA & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP), environmental guidelines, as appropriate, etc.
Primary responsibilities key to the performance of the position in order of importance:
- Perform assigned customer service tasks to ensure the highest quality of operational support for the company's major trade customers (wholesalers, distributors & a limited selection of large retailers)
- Positively represent the company by providing exceptional customer service to a wide range of external customers including consumers, pharmaceutical buyers, and medical professionals
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the company's trade policies, SOP's and standard business processes and consistently apply to daily operational tasks
- High School diploma/GED and 5 - 7 years of professional customer service experience (to include call center functions, understanding of debits/credits, deduction resolution and order processing) is required
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of related experience is highly preferred
- 1 - 2 years of company experience a plus
- SAP experience, including SAP Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
- Proficiency in Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2010 (working knowledge of Excel a plus) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated telephone skills a must
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines in a timely and organized manner
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multi-team environment required
- Bilingualism (Spanish) a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.