RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative II in Tampa, Florida (FL).
- Responsible for the full client experience with respect to the use and support of treasury web products, including Company Commercial Online, Corporate Quick Pay, Company ACCESS in a Technical Support Help Desk role; Provide professional, courteous, and competent technical and procedural telephone support to clients for web and PC based treasury products and services
- Consult with internal and external clients in multiple lines of businesses in the application of Global Client Access product functionality in the treasury and accounting functions; Provide consultative support to clients on cash management, implementation and operational issues, inquiries, "how-to" type inquires on using products, problem resolution, software/hardware recommendations, and security practices
- Document client technical support information, including client configuration changes, troubleshooting information, problem resolutions, sensitivity issues, and security concerns; Forward relevant information to relationship areas, product management, and team management as required; Maintain high levels of expertise in web and networking technologies
- Provide feedback on product software performance and operational efficiency in the customer environment; Develop specialized skills around the product line and the related technologies and businesses
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education/work experience
- Excellent communication, oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Technical proficiency in Windows LAN/PC environments and systems, and in web and browser-based applications and technologies
- General knowledge of cash management business
- Strong customer service skills, call center experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills (verbal, written, and reading) a plus
- Occasional overtime may be needed - Post Shift or Weekends
- Candidate may work most US Holidays
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.