Job #: 861102
Apex Systems is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to support an energy efficiency program office.If interested, please send resume to Wendy Cho at email@example.com
- Answering phones and providing top notch customer service for a high volume call center.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to residential customers and contractors.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- General management of office, including inventory of ordering office and breakroom supplies.
- Managing the overall facilities as needed; calling vendors for repairs, scheduling preventative maintenance.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Sort, file, and process project applications.
- Assemble marketing pieces or documents and prepare them for mailing or delivery.
- Provide support to other departments and management team members as needed.
- Process inbound and outbound mail, packages, and products.
- Experience working in a high volume call center and responding to customer inquiries.
- Must be able to create/maintain relationships and work effectively and collaboratively at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated high performer who emanates a positive attitude and energy.
- Team player who will deliver results effectively and efficiently utilizing resourcefulness, a sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Bilingual candidate fluent in Spanish a plus.
- SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience a plus.