RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Customer Service Representative in Metairie, Louisiana (LA).
This company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to interact with customers via phone and email to provide information in response to inquiries about invoice and payment status, handle and resolve complaints and reconcile high volume vendor statements. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers service complaints, respond to inquiries regarding invoice and payment status
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to Supervisor or Manager for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions, inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of current company policies and maintaining friendly interactions when handling customer requests
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0-2 years of customer service related experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
- SAP experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.