We are seeking a talented Customer Service Representative with a passion for providing top-notch levels of customer service. This individual will support TMG’s Card Services division in meeting the dynamic business needs of the future.
Bilingual candidates wanted! (English/Spanish)
- Manage incoming phone inquiries and requests from cardholders and financial institutions while maintaining timely problem resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and identify caller needs while providing accurate information, initiate research and document all actions taken to ensure complete resolution.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients.
- Review applicable industry publications to ensure that rules, regulations and compliance issues are being followed.
- Work with multiple software applications and programs.
- 2 year degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in an office or call center environment.
- Credit/debit card processing and financial institution operations experience preferred.
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office and other software solutions.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, anticipate and solve problems.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and the company’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,500 shared branches. Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.