Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Location: Portland Travel: as requested or needed
Assist customers via telephone by answering order status questions, resolving problems and/or issues relating to job orders, track jobs, and find information for Rx's in process, etc.
Main Responsibilities/Main Tasks
* Answer incoming inquiry calls from customers in a professional manner.
* Process RX and stock orders accurately.
* Refer complaints of service failures to designated department managers for investigation.
* Use tools to communicate internally and externally (DVI promise reports, Email, Rapid Response, DVI job notes, track deliveries, VTM, fax machine)
* Give estimated order completion times to the customer, monitor their own jobs and notify the customers of delays.
* Keeps up to date on all changes and new product information and pricing.
* Other miscellaneous jobs and duties as requested.
* Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistent and to work on time.
Education/Experience levels/Skills and Expertise
* High School Diploma
* Optical experience is preferred.
* 1 Year telephone customer service is preferred
* Able to read, write and speak the English language.
* Able to do simple math.
* Good communication skills, problem solving, follow through
* Must have basic computer knowledge and use it effectively.
Moderate noise level
Closed toe shoes required
Basic understanding and awareness of Injury Illness and Prevention Program
HOYA LIFE CARE COMPETENCIES
- Displays high integrity, honesty and deep sense of caring for the success of the company and the employees
* Leading Change
Develops Strategic Perspective
Connects the group to the outside world
* Interpersonal Skills
Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
Inspires and Motivates Others to High Performance
Collaboration and Teamwork
* Personal Capability
Solves problems and analyzes issues
Practices Self Development
* Focus on Results
Drives for Results
Establishes stretched goals
Drive for quality improvement in every aspect of his/her activities
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in the decision making process.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses thorough reasoning and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Analyzes workload, manages tasks and space efficiently; Follows-through, does not "drop the ball", and able to multi-task.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Ability to work overtime as needed.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.