The McIntyre Group is always recruiting for Customer Service Representatives for various temporary and temp to hire opportunities in the Independence area. Our business is built on relationships and we’re passionate about understanding you and helping you reach your goals. We take the time to “get” you, so we can help you find the right fit – both technically and culturally. We never put square pegs into round holes just to place someone – so getting to know our candidates over a period of time ensures a good fit for everyone. In our experience, fit trumps function every time when it comes to being productive and happy at work. We would love to start a dialog with you – and when the time is right, we hope to make a career match for you!
- Enter orders for a new product sales, re-calibration, and repair services.
- Answer customer questions on order status, and provide information on delivery methods and dates.
- Responding to customer questions often requires interaction with production scheduling / management.
- Read and interpret customer purchase orders and customer quality requirements for approval.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail and fax.
- Answer customer questions about products and provide technical information as needed.
- Provide quotes on standard and special items.
- Computer experience with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Filing experience with orders, invoice, correspondence, etc.
- Must be willing to learn and conduct other duties to cover for vacations and sickness
- Communication skills