Customer Service Specialist
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Customer Service Specialist for our client in Freemont, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performs customer service related order processing for products and dispenser equipment
- Prepare and process in a timely, accurate, and complete manner all product order information necessary for the packaging, shipping, billing, pricing and accurate assignment of sales credit for package orders
- Familiarity with customs tariffs is desirable
- Analyze material availability, customer needs and delivery capability to determine the best possible shipping date consistent with company policy and customer needs
- Identify, expedite, and inform field sales personnel of delayed orders and revised promise dates as required
- Responsible for promptly determining the status of any open order or tracing of shipped orders as requested
- Perform other duties as required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivan Kalaw at (201) 283-9198 or Ivanhoe.Kalaw@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.