Forberg Scientific, a leading industrial distributor and manufacturer’s representative of instrumentation products specializing in pressure, temperature, level and flow control, has an immediate opening at our Troy, MI office for a full-time, inside sales / customer service representative. Forberg Scientific is ISO9002 certified representing major manufacturers such as Endress & Hauser, Draeger, and Pepperl & Fuchs. The successful candidate will provide accurate order entry and review, quote to order processing, order confirmation review, follow-up and expedites. They will interact with inside sales and our suppliers in a team atmosphere.
- Customer service skills, including order entry, purchasing, expediting, and follow-up.
- Superior communication skill including telephone aptitude and the ability to interface with customers, suppliers and outside salespeople is critical.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and typing skills are mandatory.
- Ability to write professional business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Organizational skills are a must.
- Person must be precise and attentive to detail.
- Experience with and understanding of level, pressure, flow, and temperature is a great advantage.
- Experience with Sales Force is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits. Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a copy of their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements.