This position is primarily responsible for managing and processing quotes and order requests efficiently by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Handles customer phone inquiries (Call Center).
Creates and enters quotes and orders into the computer system.
Requests price and availability information from Purchasing and/or suppliers when necessary.
Provides support within other departments, as required.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral & Written Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Able to read, write and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle high call and order volume.
- Ability to work under pressure; strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and respond verbally and in writing clearly and directly with appropriate grammar, style, and tone in English and any other language spoken.
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with customers; able to anticipate and respond quickly and with an open mind to customers’ requests; always looks for ways to improve customer service, ability to follow through on commitments made to customers.
- Ability to plan, organize and monitor activities according to priorities; can work independently or as part of a team; capable of controlling and/or adapting to interruptions and changes without losing efficiency or composure.
Full Benefits Package