Well-established medical group is currently seeking a client service associate for a busy team in the White Plains area. Ideally we are seeking candidates 1+ years' experience in customer support, who are looking to get their feet in the door and start a full-time career!
- Answer inbound calls and emails from patients to schedule appointments
- Follow up with calls to patients for obtaining study information and data
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Assist sales staff with coordinating and scheduling appointments, providing reports
- Assist various marketing and operations staff with administrative functions
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- 1-4 years of customer service/call center experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred, High School Diploma required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must present and communicate professionally