Customer Service Representative
Aramsco & Interlink Supply is a national distributor providing Environmental Safety, Emergency Response, Cleaning and Surface Preparation products and solutions. The company is currently looking for a full time Customer Service Representative to provide efficient customer service for all internal and external Interlink Supply customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
Full Benefit Package!
Paid Vacation and Holidays!
Regular business hours: Monday thru Friday - 8am – 5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets walk-in customers and answers questions clearly and competently.
- Learns and teaches customers about products; assisting sales in the showroom.
- Stocks shelves in showroom and stockroom.
- Notifies customers by phone about upcoming specials and events.
- Maintains a professional and inviting atmosphere.
- Interacts with customers and fellow CSR’s via telephone, email and face-to-face while exercising patience and demonstrating professionalism.
- Drafts necessary quotes and documents, as requested by the customer or sales reps in a timely manner.
- Computes price, discount and shipping charges as required.
- Promptly process orders error free, with specific attention to credit information.
- Maintains and follows up on all orders, deliveries, quotes and past due accounts.
- Documents and investigate customer complaints.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own dependable transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures.
- Proficient in administrative and documentation procedures.
- Competent with working on a computer; must be familiar with MS Suite.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment.
- High level of organizational skills with great attention to detail.
Benefits (fulltime employees):
- Health/Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer matching
- Life insurance is provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.