Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
- The team supervisor will be responsible for the management and oversight of the CSM (pooled resource) team in addition to carrying a reduced account load
- Acts as first point of contact for general inquires and escalate to management as needed
- Conducts weekly one-on-one meetings with team members
- Responsible for team MBO performance
- Partners with direct supervisor on the quarterly review process
- Helps CSM’s develop small marketing campaigns to educate our customer base about Flexential products and services in conjunction with marketing
- Works to understand development interests and needs and partners with peers where appropriate.
- Provides onboarding support and leadership for new team members
- Salesforce, CPQ, support center and other in depth training as required
- Works with learning steward to develop training materials and competency assessments
- Continually evaluates current procedures/processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Works with the CSM team on training, coaching and mentoring
- 2-4 years of experience in a technology related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a management or leadership role
- Proven ability to lead teams towards desired outcomes (MBO’s)
- A “can do” attitude and self-driven.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills in a fast paced and technical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.