Customer Support Analyst
Provides customer service and support to all export and Original Equipment (OE) customers, including but not limited to After Sales Center (ASC) customers in the Caribbean, Central America and South America, General Motors, Vauxhall, etc.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a primary agent for coordinating and documenting activity relating to parts orders from established Isuzu dealers/distributors outside the United States. Collect funds in advance and track open orders and balances. Coordinate transportation and create export documentation as required.
- Acts as the customer interface for OE customers including but not limited to General Motors, Honda, Ingersoll-Rand, Thermoking, Case, etc.
- Acts as a primary agent for validating, coordinating, and documenting activity relating to parts orders from both dealers and individuals for special non-U.S. parts support to U.S. vehicles no longer in this country
- Performs miscellaneous related job duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent directly related work experience
- Minimum one years’ experience in customer support
- Inventory control principles and transportation knowledge
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Verbal and written communication skills in Spanish (Bilingual)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC skills in Windows applications (Word, Excel)
- Ability to travel to foreign countries
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Employee must be able to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer. This is primarily a sedentary position in a controlled office environment, which requires only occasional reaching, stopping and lifting of office files, reports or records, typically weighing 5 lbs. or less.
- Rare instances (5%) of foreign travel including overnight stays.