Customer Support Manager
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
The Customer Support Manager will lead and manage the client services in both customer service, technical support and RMA of the finish products sold in the B2B and B2C channels. The customer satisfaction and care are to develop and foster positive relationships and great experience with each client.
- Oversee our customer service team.
- Manage and train Customer Associates.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls, emails, and live chats.
- Develop and implement customer service policies, procedures, and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Review and resolve customer complaints to improve customer satisfaction.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and database information.
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Networking or related field.
- 10+ years customer service experience.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles, practices, databases, and CRM tools.
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting and/or maintaining wired and wireless network (IEEE 802.11) infrastructure.
- CWNA and/or CCNA certificate preferred.
- Current with relevant technology trends and applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required.