Customer Support Representative
RPC Software builds business applications for small to mid-size companies in various vertical markets. Specializing in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions RPCs main product, the CORE Business System, runs every aspect of an organization’s operations.
CORE Business System is looking for creative, highly motivated, problem solvers who wish to help support the software applications and technical solutions that are changing an industry. We offer a flexible and supportive environment that will allow you to be creative and challenged in the use of your talents. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. As a member of the Customer Success Team you will be working with cutting-edge technologies to solve business problems and develop tools within our application suite and web services platform.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by end users.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on CORE products or services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- New team members will be required to spend a portion of their on-boarding experience assisting the Customer Success Team (Help Desk).
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, MIS, Business or Communications.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products and databases.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits and a company sponsored 401k plan.
1431 Opus Place, Suite 605 | Downers Grove, IL 60515