• Duties may include maintaining ongoing relationships, providing support and resolving problems for customers.
• Assisting in studies to determine customer incentives and developing and preparing proposals for customer leads.
• Additional duties may include distributing mail, filing, faxing, copying, and processing forms, typing, preparing reports and auditing documents.
Additional Job Details:
• Candidates will be assisting with the Human Resources Service Center with workman's comp claims for all employees.
• Candidates will need to be able to work independently and have strong ability to attention to detail.
• Candidates will need to be able to navigate through multiple computer programs.
• Testing will be needed
• Customer service skills and computer testing. 85% or higher.