Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
As a part of the Customer Support team, the Team Lead is assigned a team of twelve Support agents, who are dedicated to the task of quickly triaging, resolving, or escalating incidents to the next level of Support. Team Leads are expected to mentor and coach their team, conduct performance reviews, hold career discussions, and work incoming volume as needed. Team Leads will also ensure their team members are meeting departmental Key Performance Indicators and metrics, and use quality management processes to develop their team members.
In general, Customer support provides a range of services to assist customers in making correct use of Blackbaud's software, which includes troubleshooting reported incidents or answering questions about software functionality and its application. At more advanced levels, Customer Support handles escalated issues, such as software defects or complex software functionality questions. Additionally, at advanced levels, Customer Support works closely with Sustained Engineering, who investigates and resolves code-related issues, and also with Product Management to facilitate the readiness of Customer Support to support new features and releases.
The Team Lead has responsibilities to:
- Regularly evaluate customer interactions to identify coaching opportunities and provide feedback to associates. This includes conducting weekly, formal coaching evaluations for each person assigned to the team lead
- Review KPIs, supporting metrics, and daily reports to effectively coach and manage the team
- Be available to assist their team as needed with case escalations, customer escalations, and process/workflow guidance
- Directly work escalated tickets and normal incoming volume, particularly on days where peak volume/peak seasons necessitate
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Experience in volume analytics and workforce management
- Experience coaching and developing team members
- Experience managing team members to meet or exceed goals and Key Performance Indicators
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.