How do cyber terrorists get past the industries best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a citywide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communications, our Information Systems team helps life run smoothly and safely. If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and likes to be involved in serious organizational and software change -- Then what is happening in the Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; team work, learning, delivered value and people. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to really make this happen.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a CyberIntegration Engineer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification required (i.e. one of the following certifications: CompTIA Security+, GSEC, SCNO, SSCP, CISSP)
- Experience with RedHat / Linux / VMWare (2-3 years minimum)
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server and Windows 7
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and in person.
- Experience with creating technical documentation
- Proven technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Hands on network integration and installation experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability/desire to work in a highly dynamic and challenging environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.Four (4) years of additional systems engineering experience on projects with similar processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Strong Linux experience including 3+ years maintaining, troubleshooting and performing performance analysis and tuning
- Experience with Network Devices such as Load Balancers, Routers and switches
- Experience with MySQL Database and Microsoft Active Directory a plus. Experience with cross domain guard technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.