Apex Systems is currently seeking a Senior Cyber Security Admin for a large client in Jacksonville, FL. Candidates must be able to work on Apex's W2. If interested, please send resumes to Josh Feeley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This position will be responsible to support the introduction of new technology and processes to improve countermeasures on enterprise endpoints.
- Specific deliverables will support implementation of SysLog, and capabilities for event management into Security Information and EventManagement (SIEM) platform.
- Position will also provide support for network security components specifically Network Admissions Control (NAC) and Web Sandboxing.Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned technology
- Develops and maintains documentation for security systems, procedures and security diagrams
- Analyzes, proposes and implements solutions concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures.
- 6 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) and Splunk UBA experience IDS, IPS, network firewall, network admission control, layer 2 and 3 device security experience
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts.
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Industry standard Cyber Security Certifications: CompTIA Security+, CSANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.