NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open to candidates who have an active DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI. This is an opportunity on an existing government contract. The Candidate will operate as part of a team providing A&A and cyber security responsibilities to a large enterprise environment. The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking skills.
Specific duties include:
- Tracking and coordinating A&A activities for multiple applications and systems.
- Analyzing vulnerability reports from multiple sources and implement solutions to resolve outstanding findings
- Ensuring appropriate System Administrators apply security patches and/or make changes to the security configuration of the system as required
- Tracking and providing updates on TASKORDs, IAVMs and emerging cyber security threats.
- Performing vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Providing status update reports detailing IAVM and STIG compliance
- Providing a POA&M for all assets not compliant with IAVM notices or STIG requirements, including actions to be taken to mitigate risks and an estimated date of when assets will be compliant
- Developing and implementing information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of all problems, requests and resolutions in ticketing system
- Experience with NIST RMF.
- Experience with vulnerability management and POA&M tracking.
- Knowledge of managing Windows Operating Systems including registry and policy management and manipulation.
- Knowledge of Defense in Depth concepts supporting DoD infrastructures, authorization and accreditation, physical and personnel security concept
- Knowledge and experience with physical and personal security
- Clearance: Must have an active DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level II (Security +) required
- Years of Experience: 2 years of Cyber Security experience:
- Familiarity with patch management processes across servers and workstations.
- Familiarity with Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
- Working in a DoD environment and adhering to DoD security requirements.
- Knowledge and familiarity with using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scan tool
- Knowledge and familiarity with Tanium.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.