WHO WE ARE
KBRwyle is a global government services organization delivering full life cycle professional and technical services from over 60 U.S. and 40 international locations. Our core capabilities include logistics, engineering, science, cyber, intelligence and security services.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you become part of the KBR team, your career opportunities are endless. We offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our customers have come to value us, because they know, We Deliver!
ABOUT THIS POSITION
- The successful applicant will perform tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Implementing and maintaining cyber security compliance, performing system configuration management, and validating system requirements compliance.
- Ensure system compliance is maintained in accordance with the current Risk Management Framework (RMF) System Authorization.
- Identifying cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of systems, software, applications and new technology initiatives.
- Develop a Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) for risk, threats and vulnerabilities that cannot be mitigated within an appropriate timeframes.
- Verify contingency and continuity of operations plans are documented, developed and tested.
- Integrate processes and methodologies to resolve system problems or technology problems as they relate to system, application and Cyber requirements.
- Apply knowledge of current DoD Cyber Security policy, tactics, techniques, and doctrine as required to support system implementation, system administration and cyber security reporting requirements.
- Review and track cyber security compliance metrics. Draft program related documentation to support all activities.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field AND five (5) years of experience information technology/cyber security. An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- Candidates must meet DoD Cyber Workforce Management Program (DoDD 8140.01 & DoD 8570.01-m) requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable in Windows server and client operating systems.
- Clearance Requirement: US Citizen with existing Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret clearance
Competitive health, wellness & lifestyle benefits
Inclusive, flexible and supportive company culture
Ongoing training and development opportunities
LEARN MORE ABOUT KBRwyle: https://www.kbr.com/markets/government
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.