RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Cyber Security Assessment Auditor in Louisville, Kentucky (KY).
The client is looking at filling this position with someone who can assess and report vendor IT security capabilities, identify risk and improvement opportunities, and enhancing organizational awareness and effectiveness by working with internal business partners to match organizational needs with the appropriate remediation solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct vendor risk assessments and audits on pre-contract engagements
- Provide recommendations to drive reduce vendor risk and follow-up to ensure remediation plans are timely, effective, and appropriately implemented
- Report engagement status and results, both verbally and in writing, to management
- Review and analyze technologies, processes, documentation and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of TPM cyber security controls and operations
- Presenting information, updates, results, etc. to associates and leaders
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field required; Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field preferred
- Proficient understanding of - and experience with - audit, regulatory requirements and standards (SOC2, ISO, HITRUST), and other related standards and certification processes required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT audit, compliance, and/or IT security
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of key compliance and IT frameworks such as: SSAE16 SOC2, HITRUST, SOX, etc.
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
- Additional Industry Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP, CISM, CTPRP, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.