Title: Cyber Security Engineer IV
Location: Reston, VA
- Responsible for providing cybersecurity expertise related to any of the following:
- investigation of events, investigation of incidents, escalation or mitigation of incidents and events, problem solving around cybersecurity issues, compliance reviews, cybersecurity analysis, design, or deployment of devices.
- Coding or network analysis may be required.
- 6-8 years of experience in cybersecurity required.
- Professional certification in specific cybersecurity disciple may be required.
Top Skills: (Must Have)
- Cloud Formation
- VSTS (Release Management)
- Automated Testing Experience is also a plus
- APM Experience and Monitoring also a plus