RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Cyber Security Issue Remediation in Louisville, Kentucky (KY).
Key responsibilities of the Issue Management consultant:
- Review remediation plan's proposed by the vendor and follow-up to ensure remediation plans are timely, effective, and appropriately implemented
- Review IT security evidence provided by the vendor to ensure it meets or exceeds the auditor's recommendation
- Report program issue management status and results, both verbally and in writing, to management; Highly visible role
- Review and analyze technologies, processes, documentation and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of third party issue management operations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or a related field required; Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field desired
- Proficient understanding of - and experience with - audit, regulatory requirements and standards (SOC2, ISO, HIPAA, PCI, HITRUST), and other related standards and certification processes required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT audit, compliance, and/or IT security
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industry Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP, CISM, CTPRP, etc.
- 10+ years of knowledge in IT frameworks such as: SSAE16 SOC2, HITRUST, SOX, etc.
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.