About the Role
eGlobalTech, one of Washington DC's Fastest growing technology firms, is looking for a Top Secret Cleared Cyber Security Program Manager to join our team on a full-time basis and help provide support for a highly complex project in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates must have an active Top Secret Clearance, PMP and CISSP Certifications are preffered. This opportunity is in Washington, DC and Arlington, VA and offers excellent compensation and career growth opportunities.
- Appropriately and effectively advocate for eGlobalTech in the areas of security engineering, compliance, and identity, credential, and access management.
- Manage all aspects of a contract delivering services to Federal customers, to include (but not limited to): delivery; quality of deliverables and services; team structure; scope; and contract compliance.
- Leverage corporate capabilities and staff to enhance delivery and operations of the eGlobalTech delivery team.
- Conduct and oversee staff performance assessments and address personnel issues as they arise.
- Act as the primary POC for all contract activities.
- Enhance project processes and develop new processes working in close conjunction with established team leads, the client, and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Plug in with other project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of efforts and application of best practice.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to project team, and drive organic growth on project.
- 15 years of experience providing program and project management support to operational projects in the federal sector; or a master’s degree with 8+ years’ experience
- Understanding of information security in the Federal Government (e.g. FISMA, NIST 800 series, etc.) and agile development best practices.
- Experience leading teams of 20+ people
- Capable of managing multiple projects retaining deep understanding of current status, issues and risks with clear vision on execution strategy
- Active Top Secret clearance
- PMP and CISSP Preferred. Must have at least one security related certification
- This position requires a clearance and/or badge that involves an extensive background and credit check
Interested candidates please e-mail resumes to Michelle.Durante@eglobaltech.comHelp Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions about this exciting opportunity today!
PMP, CISSP, Program Manager, Project Manager, Senior Consultant, consulting, ISSM, ISSO, Senior, Sr, Lead, Project Management Professional, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Security+, CASP, CISM, TS, Top Secret, Clearance, NIST, RMF, Risk,
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.