GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a Cyber Security SME to join our team to support one of our government clients. The Cyber Security SME will assist the ISSO in the development of a long-term cybersecurity strategy and provide expertise and develop artifacts corresponding to the responsibilities listed below.
The Cyber Security SME will:
- Recommend security control objectives.
- Provide an assessment of current cybersecurity status.
- Recommend security domain model.
- Offer cybersecurity related plan of actions and milestones.
- Provide SA&A services to support the development of security documentation f
- Conduct annual assessment as determined by the ISSO.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Security awareness training
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
Education Requirements: Bachelors
Years of Experienced Required: 5 - 10 years
Required Certification: CISSP or other Cloud certification