RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Cyber Security Specialist to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Quantico, Virginia (VA). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Under general supervision, operate all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; handle Information Systems security incidents; support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of Information Systems and Networks
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Security PLUS Certification
- Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician II
- 5-9 years of experience
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.